Saturday, October 17, 2015

Let Me Complain A Minute

Things are going well.  I continue to count calories.  My weigh ins:

Mon - 163
Tue  - 164
Wed - 162.2
Thu  - 162.4
Fri   -  161.2
Sat  -  160.4

So I am making headway, headed in the right direction DESPITE the actions of my husband.  Today we stopped at the store for bananas.  Here's what he bought:


Are you freaking kidding me??  Nine, count them, nine huge (3.5 oz.) chocolate bars AND a 5 pound bag of candy.  Seriously??  What the hell??  You MIGHT think that it will take a long time before they are gone.  But then you'd be wrong.  I bet I don't eat any of it but it still irks the hell out of me.  Shit.

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Sabotage!!!....
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    warnng - using my new device and the YAMroid is prone to sticking in words I didn't type...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danger Will Robinson. . DANGER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That is an extra challenge. I can't have chocolate in the house or chips. Ok that is a lie, I limit the chocolate in the house. There are always small dark chocolate squares but I find one is enough! Keep resisting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in the world are the bananas??? I think id killed him LOL
    Just put them in the wheelie house and throw away the key!!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.