Sunday, October 11, 2015

Checking In

I've had a great week in terms of counting calories.  Well, actually it hasn't been a bad week in any other respect lol!  So, since I started my official Diana-is-giving-me-crap-so-I-gotta-get-off-my-lazy-butt-and-do-this-thing diet on Monday, is my official weigh in today or Monday?  Heck, I SHOULD probably just text Diana with the question but I want to see how long it takes her to read this post lol!

Tomorrow I have an appointment for my Physical Therapist to take a whack at this hamstring that has been causing grief since last June (at least).  We runners tend to ignore things just in case it is something that might be a "passing issue".  It appears this is not passing so hopefully my PT has some magic for me!

Sorry, no photos.  I already deleted my Operation Reduction pics.  Oh wait, here's a photo . . .




Still at it . . . 

5 comments:

  1. Hi my friend, WE all have set backs with exercise/weight loss/doing more-don't beat yourself up o.k. At least you have a valid excuse with your hamstring; you are more active than many gals I know. Since our neighbors dog went home, I am down to walking Hunter once a day, if I can fit it in. Hope you have a great Monday.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the PT
    Oh and Diana has got me motivated as well
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Hamstrings are tricky b******.... hope the PT can get it back to order.
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect Diana is out walking Oreo's paws off you might wanna texted her!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.