Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Little Things

Just a few items today but it all adds up.


Thanks for all the kind words regarding my aggravation!  We're going to pick up the new wheelie house Thursday morning.  We're pretty excited.  Then we need to get it ready to head out next week.

Friday we're having a meeting for BAR.  We have them monthly.  I have to say the number of folks coming out for it has surpassed all my expectations - by far!

I had a busy day doing long overdue housework.  Bob's brother is stopping by this weekend from Seattle, then with the long run on Monday I won't have a lot of extra time so thought I'd better get it done while I could.

Over & Out

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...actually it is all these small things which really make the detritus in life! Exciting about the wheelie house. I am all agog about the new additions to the BAR list... &*>
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be anything left in your house?
    Hows the food going?

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more about BAR, although I admit the idea of the drive with the dogs has me slightly concerned. FYI You have given me the push to tackle my "junk" closet. I think it is going to be a multiple day project but I think it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.