Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Red Alert

By now you should be wondering why we had so many pillows.  I know I am!  And believe it or not we still have 4 of them on the bed in the guest suite (two on bed & 2 in shams).  Also, I find it curious that I can stare at something, in plain sight, for years without ever processing the thought that it is outdated (the electrical looking thing).


I went up another pound this morning.  This is seriously getting BAD!  I am definitely in the RED ALERT DANGER zone!  I suspect it has something to do with a little binge eating of garlic bread last night.  We are weak bread addicts! I know I need to start tracking, counting calories, etc. but I am resisting because I have done that for so many freaking years that I am sick of it!  But the flip side is that I cannot be trusted otherwise. 

*sigh*

6 comments:

  1. Garlic bread, especially with cheese is my favorite. I weighed myself and though I haven't lost any more with the whole office, crash pad move, I'm exactly the same which is good. I miss your food posts, but have been totally enjoying it as you de-clutter your life.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Pillows are handy. Can never have too many pillows. (They are one of my few indulgences!)

    I don't have any scales. Wouldn't want to be had up for cruel and unusual endangerment of a mechanical device.
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh not!! NOT the garlic cheese bread!! DA!!
    You better get to checking those calories there Missy!!!
    BAR will be here before you know it and do you want me to be skinnier than you??
    I have double to loose than you!!!
    nuff said!! ha!

    Diana
    P.S. If you dont want to eat it....DONT bring it home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can not loose weight without a few setbacks. They can help us get back on track and keep on going. Don't beat yourself up over this...just smile and move on!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband was working down in the basement. I was sore from moving yesterday so was just chilling upstairs not really feeling like doing much. He came up and said "hmmm - someone finished the Heath ice cream and set up the Backgamman game". I said "I'd look for some fat, bored chick. . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband was working down in the basement. I was sore from moving yesterday so was just chilling upstairs not really feeling like doing much. He came up and said "hmmm - someone finished the Heath ice cream and set up the Backgamman game". I said "I'd look for some fat, bored chick. . :-)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.