Sunday, August 5, 2018

Millie & The Old Woman

My enjoyment of Millie continues as I progress closer and closer to my 1,000 miles by end of summer goal. 


Today we braved the smoky air and went for a ride with our friend Mary.  


We went 40.25 miles by the time we were finished.  During the ride we ran into another friend of ours who was running.  He is an avid biker who probably rides 1,000 miles in a month since he commutes back and forth to work on his bike.


He was trying to talk us into doing a "Fall 50" group ride.  Yes, that's 50 miles (he later corrected that it might be 55)!


I don't know, that kinda scares me cuz he is a much higher caliper rider and it could potentially kill me - I'm an old woman you know!



F

2 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    'potentially' kill you? Well, I KNOW it would kill me, but you have a lot more stamina and rather more practice, so why not eh?

    My apologies to Millie, too - I think I misnamed her last visit here! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think by fall you should be totally conditioned and in shape for 50 miles...Loving the Millie shots!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.