Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lila

I gotta say I am really enjoying my new bike.  It is a Specialized Sirrus Sport (Hybrid) and it is absolutely the perfect bike for me!  Bob got the same thing and he loves his too.



We went on a bike ride today.  We rode just over 17 miles and I am happy to report I am finally adjusting to my saddle!


Sometimes I just gotta stop to take a photo.


The place we bought them from does personalized fittings and offers clinics to learn about our bikes.  We went to all the clinics and our fitting is this Thursday.


We've had them almost a month so they will tweak any issues we have.  Bob ordered a bike stand so that we can easily clean the bikes, change tires, or make any repairs.  But we purchased a Maintenance Plan so they will be making all adjustments and tune-ups for the first 2 years.


I hope to rack up the miles on Lila (my bike's name)!



F


8 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Are you going to be taking Lila on your Wheelie house trips??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does that work with your Fitbit?
    Its a wonderful way to see the countryside, by bike, rather than a car
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I recall my days of cycling and the freedom it afforded... and how the saddle-adjusting on the backside was probably the biggest challenge!!! Now, big question... which to you prefer, cycling or running??? &*>
    Eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello murphy and stanleys mama its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow seventeen miles under yore own power??? i am tired just thinking abowt that!!! of korse i am yoozhually tired theez days so maybe it is just a koinsidense!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lila is gorgeous and I'm so proud of you and Bob...now you need a no walkin' pullalong for the Doodz.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.