Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday

We awoke at 5:00 this morning for our run and it was raining.  OK, back to sleep for a few more hours.  Then got up and had breakfast.  It was much cooler (due to the rain) so after breakfast we headed out for our run.  Since it was cooler we were able to take the boys with us.  It was National Dog Day after all!


After the run we stopped and let the boys cool off in a little creek.  Then we stopped at the store so hubby could pick up some grapes that were in sale.  I waited in the truck with the Doods.  Guess what he picked up in addition to the grapes?  It was well after lunchtime at this point and I didn't resist.


After we got home I jumped in the shower, then had lunch.


Later in the day (coffee break).  I started eating and then remembered I needed to take a photo.


And of course I had to try out those grapes.  They were delicious!


I'm not sure what is going to happen tomorrow.  Right now we are planning to be at Salt Lake City for the day. 

Image I took the picture before I ate the Cottage Cheese . . . 
OK, now you have to imagine that I took a picture of granola & a cheese stick.  I am charging the batteries on my good camera.  Hoping to get some good shots tomorrow!

The END! 


4 comments:

  1. The grapes look good although I eat green grapes.
    Have fun in salt lake city. What are you gonna do there?

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those foodables do look yummy!!!!!
    Lvoes and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I LLOOVVEEE grapes, but have to be a little careful as they are so full of sugar - those look to be a muscat variety (slightly 'perfumed'). Yum.... and I am gonna have to find me one of those butterfingers to try out when I get over your way!!!

    Glad you had rain though... that will have helped dampen down and freshen up after all the smoke.
    eyes-on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing good sending kudos to you too
    hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.