Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday

Yesterday was a waste (food wise).  Or should I say "waist"?  We went out for lunch (after we finished working at the dog park).  We were in a celebratory mood since this completed Phase I - finally!  We went to a restaurant that was featuring a deal on 2 entrees and an appetiser for $20! What a deal! The rest of the day wasn't too bad except for the shake.  I think you can see why I never seem to lose weight. I am my own worst enemy! 

OK, on to a new day! 




Spinach & mushroom calzone with avocado.



That's a wrap.  Long run in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Hey, you deserve to celebrate - that is a really big thing that got done!!!
    ...is it me or do those peach scones look particularly tasty today. Nah, just the 3am munchies working on me.
    Eyes-on...YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you finished phase 1. Did I hear something about a shake??????
    I'm seeing a lot of carbs there...I'm just sayin.....

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carol....
    Bless your heart. I'm probably the last person in the world to offer you advice on dieting and the (un)benefits of I Scream!! My method of operation is moderation. I don't deny myself I Scream. In fact have you discovered the 100 Calorie Klondike snacks. They come in I scream sandwiches and Popsicle (vanilla I Scream with chocolate on the outside. Just the right amount for a snack (1/2 the size of a reg. popsicle) it satisfies one's craving. They are delicious!!
    As I said when it comes to anything I scream I'm W E A K!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.