Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday

It's our running day with the Doods.  It was warm and we had to walk them through a lot of puddles!



Whoever said that exercise diminished appetite needs to come to talk to me cuz my appetite did NOT get that memo!


Lunch is the usual.


By suppertime I just wanted to grab something quick as the day was getting away from me.  Veggie corn dogs & last of the leftover Butternut Squash stuff.


Killed off the Buckwheat bread.


That's a wrap . . . I hope!  Tomorrow is going to be tough.  It will be our first day EVER to be away from the Doods all day.  We'll be sitting at a table at an event trying to get folks interested in signing up for our benefit race in the fall.



Damn . . . I'm weak . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Crikey - a whole day??? You need stamina for that. Peanuts help....
    Eyes-on...YAM xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise does reduce Mike's appetite but has the opposite effect on mine!
    I need him to be on a diet with me as my conscience!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEy!! Looks like you are a creature of Habit!!! really LOL-ing
    Nuts for the nuty...im just saying!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.