Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day Nine

I am so grateful for yesterday's comments!  To know that this blog might help someone else in their journey is so gratifying! If anyone else starts a blog (or needs help to do so) please let me know!  It really is helping me, particularly in the evening, to keep from eating when I'm not hungry.  I'm not looking for quick results but I am looking for results.  Slow and steady will win this race.




About a tablespoon of peanut butter
Spinach & Mushroom Calzone (hubby makes them) from Weight Watcher's Recipe. (It looks bigger than it really was.)


4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy following your blog. I am giving myself 200 days to reach my goal of weight loss. I have 3 more months to reach that goal. I choose that number because I have traveled this journey before and I am afraid I have failed more than a few times. I still have about 15 pounds I want to loose so my journey continues. Keep up the good work, we are here to support you on your journey! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing really well and are being incredibly disciplined with what you are eating!
    So, in support I have given up the morning AND afternoon chocolate biscuit fix with my coffee....you have no idea how hard that is!!!!
    But this blog is giving me the enthusiasm to get the weight off I need to for summer, which will of course involve more than giving up chocy biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I make my own hummus..... it is so darned easy and YUM.... that said, your pot there looks appetizing!
    ......................(weeelll,, not the pot as such, but the contents suggested by the label... ) &*>
    Eyes-on...YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess got me to try hummus and it is pretty good. I should get some. She dips her veggies in them.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.