- I could sing with a rock band to a sold-out stadium (and be good).
- I could play my piano well enough to feel encouraged to continue playing.
- I had a good sense of rhythm (see above).
- I didn't always have to fight with myself about my weight.
- My feet weren't so big or ugly.
- My hair had natural body (anything but this straight, limp mess).
- I could be famous for something good.
- I was more generous, loving, and caring instead of being so selfish.
- I could play the drums like Phil Collins.
- I laughed more.
- I would have spent more time with my mother.
- I never injured my shoulders.
- I learned to swim before I became so afraid of water.
- I lived someplace with a great view of an ocean, forest, and mountain (at the same time).
- My near vision was good enough to not require reading glasses.
- My dogs would live as long as me and we'd all be in great health.
- I hadn't already lived the majority of my life (yet I don't really want to be much younger).
- I would have graduated college early enough to make law school a possibility.
- I was a better friend.
- I didn't cry over TV commercials.
I'm sure there are other things but this is what popped out of my head. Some of these things can still happen (although realistically probably won't).