Sunday, February 19, 2017

Update

I haven't updated in awhile BUT that doesn't mean I've lost track of my goal.  It just means it is slow going.  I'm OK with that.

So this means:

I am only 2.2 pounds away from being within my goal range at Weight Watchers (and will no longer have to pay to attend meetings).  My real (personal) goal is 155 (nude weight) and that is less than 5 pounds away.

And on a totally unrelated note, I sure used a lot of parentheses in that last sentence (is that weird?).



NB

6 comments:

  1. As F'in Alex would say - that is awesome!
    Keep it up NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! You've done so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari om
    Don't knock the parent(hesi)s I say...
    Brava brava for continued improvements!
    Eyes-on, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. Keep up the good work

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. Even if only one word so I know you were here.